As of Product Version 252, due out in a few days, you will be able to access new and existing functions using other browsers than Internet Explorer.
A project was started by Exact Developers in early 2013 that reached the following milestone of “949 Synergy Enterprise pages plus controls” are compatible with the latest version of:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or 9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (compatible mode) on Windows
- Google Chrome 3.0 on Windows
- Mozilla Firefox 2.5 on Windows
- Apple Safari Version 6 on Mac OS
It is important to note that any InterConnect Pages within Synergy Enterprise (linking Macola ES or Macola Progression) have not undergone this same review and development process. These pages may not work with these other browsers. Once Version 252 goes to General Release, I will try to provide more information or workarounds.