With current Synergy Enterprise versions new functionality called Natural Persons has been added. With the addition of this new functionality, business relationships are no longer limited to Business-to-Business (B2B) but have also been extended to the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) markets.
Person (or Natural Person) is a separate entity which supports the registration of people in Exact Synergy Enterprise where it comprises of two basic types:
- A person account (being a customer/supplier)
- A person contact of a company account that you are doing business with.
Hence, you will be able to create an account based on a company in Exact Synergy Enterprise, and an account based on a person. Furthermore, you can leverage on the CRM information through the person contacts of company-based accounts to provide you insights to the people who are involved in the businesses.
This new feature in Exact Synergy Enterprise comes with the following functions:
A person can be:
- linked to multiple companies (accounts),
- registered as a prospect, customer, or supplier, and
- both a debtor and a creditor.
The person card contains a grid on their card:
- It shows all the companies he is working for, including basic information like the job title, mobile phone number, and email address.
- It shows their debtor and creditor accounts (in the event, the Person is your customer, prospect or supplier).
- It gives you the option to add a new link to a company.
- It gives you the option to add a new debtor or creditor account.
The person card has a new Monitor section, on their card, and contains the following:
- Workflow hyperlink.
- Documents hyperlink.
- Experience hyperlink, which displays the summary of his current and past job experiences.
- Information on whether the person is a debtor or creditor.
You are able to trace back all communication that is linked to the person by clicking either Workflow or Documents under the Monitor section, and then selecting the option Contact person + Links from the Involvement list to view the documents or requests related to all the accounts that are linked to the person.
For more information about this new functionality and to understand how it could benefit you company, speak with your Synergy Consultant or our organization.