In Synergy Enterprise, you have the option to assign a workflow request to another Resource. The assigning can only be done for the current active stage. You don’t have the option to plan somebody in future stages of the workflow.
Standard Synergy also has a limit of number of the persons you can assign it to, that being only one person.
The add-on Workflow Plus Assign provides three features:
- you can assign a workflow to multiple users
- you can assign a workflow to one single or multiple users in the current step and in future steps
- you have access to two additional roles (groups) for the approve, realize and process stage
- Assign to multiple users
- Plan routing of the workflow
- Planning options are available:
- upon submit or re-submit (when rejected)
- upon approve
- upon realize
- upon re-open
- When used in combination with the add-on Workflow Plus Multiple approval it ensures that all persons must approve before the request moves to the next stage.
This tool may may be used with any of our other tool offerings. Cost for this enhancement is $910. Maintenance of $166 per year. We will include 30 minutes of training / installation assistance with this tool.
Installation by your staff should take approximately 10 minutes. A Manual is included will provide guidance with the self-install process and training of staff with this new functionality. Delivery of this tool will take approximately 7 business days.
This tool requires the addition of the Exact Role – “Enabling Add-On Solutions” for any Resource that is Viewing, Editing or a Participant in a Workflow Request that will be using this functionality. This Role is available at a small cost from Exact Software, and is licensed by individual users. This Role is required for many of our tools and custom applications described on this website.